Why should I strive to become a better person? If there is a bad, there is a good; if there is a good, there is a better. The simple fact that there is a good person, whatever that person may be, leads to the idea that there should be a better person. If I, being who I am, always try to be better; for example, a better student, a better sister, a better friend, why should I not want to be a better person? For clarity, I do not think I am a good student, a good sister, or a good friend but the idea is that I try to do better. Also, if the purpose in life is to be happy, which at the moment I believe it to be so, and I am happy by being a good person, then my purpose in life is to be a better person. Why should life have purpose? Why should we care if there is a purpose? What is the definition of being a better person? Is satisfaction necessary for happiness? What is happiness?
http://meanttobehappy.com/45-ways-to-be-a-better-person-in-2012/
http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/12/25/30-challenges-for-30-days-of-growth/
http://personalexcellence.co/blog/why-should-you-have-a-purpose-heres-5-solid-reasons-why/
No comments:
Post a Comment