Monday, April 11, 2011

Messing Up

I messed up today!!... I don't know why, but I always get in arguments with my mom. This time I admit it was my fault. She was just trying to help me choose my classes and it was not fair of me to get angry or annoyed at her for not knowing how hard each class is. I think it has all to do with my excessive pride. I assume that I am better than she is in this matter and so I don't even take what she says seriously, even though I asked for her opinion. I know how she must feel so I take full blame this time. I have to do better from now on so I can build a relationship where communication is a key with my mother. I am reading this book called The Leader in You and it keeps saying that communication is very important, so I will try to be more patient with my mother so that I can communicate with her in the future, in subjects that really matter.
Sorry mom! I hope you read this someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment