The night after I posted the last post I had a dream about bumkerlop. As you know, it is a made-up word without a definition yet, and I went to bed that night thinking what it could possibly mean. In my dream, I went to this restaurant, or I owned this restaurant, and it was called bumkerlop. However, I really don't want to be a restaurant owner, so I will not have bumkerlop be the name of a restaurant. On dream interpretation websites, dreaming of restaurants often mean that you have many choices to make in life or that you are seeking emotional nourishment outside the people you usually spent time with. I don't really like that definition either, but it is better than a restaurant. For now,
bumkerlop
adj
put in a situation where you must choose from many different options where to increase emotional nourishment.
ie: Peter was bumkerlop when he had to decide whom to go to for religious questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment