Monday, March 14, 2011

WHY?

frequently asked questions:
Q: Why did you make this blog?
A: I gave up facebook and youtube for lent, so I don't have anything to do on the computer and I needed a a new hobby. I also think that writing a blog will help improve my writing skills (I should probably start writing more formally)

Q: Why elephants?
A: It seems very unlikely that an elephant will really fly someday, so I wanted to explore that. If they do start flying someday, I should get credit for something. There is always something new to be created. Although I am almost sure someone out there among the 7 billion people on this planet have already thought about every single word I write on this blog (that's a little depressing)

Q: What does bumkerlop mean?
A: I haven't decided yet. There are so many new words being created, so I decided to make one myself. Someday I will think of a definition and make it into an official word. And again, if someone else thinks of bumkerlop, I can try to get some credit out of that.

Q: Why are you not doing your homework right now?
A: That's a great question! I take breaks sometimes during my work. I usually read some posts on facebook during breaks, but I can't anymore. So I'm here asking myself questions (maybe I shouldn't have said that)


No comments:

Post a Comment