Monday, March 14, 2011

I CAN FOLLOW MYSELF

Did you know that you can follow your own blog?
I just signed in and I saw this space on the right column for followers. I clicked on the "follow this blog" button and now Alkari Sloren is Alkari Sloren's follower.
You know what? Why would they create such a thing in the first place? I don't want to be a follower! Instead of "follow this blog" it should say "become a fan" or something of that sort.
Actually, it should encourage you to write your own blog and not read what someone else wrote. I'm not saying that reading other people's works is bad, but you should write your own too. You can write about ANYTHING in here. And no one will ever know!
It's great if someone finds out that "If Elephants Could Fly" exists, but it's fine if I spend all of eternity writing to myself. I wonder if I can use the computer and continue this blog when I go somewhere after I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment