This morning my alarm woke me up at 7am, but like many other days, I fell right back asleep. Usually I just wake 20 minutes later, but today I woke up around 9:20am. During these 2 hours I had a really weird dream and it felt really realistic. I was babysitting these two blond girls (weird thing is that they were around my age). They decided to go to this amusement park somewhere, but somehow we ended up in this weird clinic. And then suddenly (you know when things just pop up in dreams and it doesn't seem strange?) my best friend and a friend I used to like are inside the car also. The two girls and I go into the clinic (it looks like a clinic but in my dream I am still thinking we are at a amusement park). And then the next scene we are lying down in hospital beds and these nurse-looking people stick pipets into us. Next thing I remember: the girls are throwing up in the bathroom but I am totally fine. Then I find out we are at one those places where women can get pregnant with donated sperms and I am possibly pregnant. The doctor there gives me a handful of blue bracelets (really thin ones like hair-ties) and he tells me that if I wear them really tight on my right arm I won't have a baby. If you didn't know, I am a strong pro-life person, but when I look down at my arm, I am wearing the blue bracelets. So in my dream I completely think it is real life and I am debating whether or not I should keep the baby. Then I run into the arms of a good looking guy and I wake up.
Now I'm thinking if I am the real me in dreams because I keep telling myself that if I did get pregnant right now, I'd have the baby and give it up for adoption, but that was not the case in my dream.
Well, that is it. I'm gonna sleep and see what else my crazy dreams will reveal tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment