Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Why People Are Hungry, Homeless, Robbed, and Raped
Television is a bis problem now a days. We could get all the news from the radio and the newspaper, if we read them. I am not saying that I don't watch TV, the problem is that I am helping this crookedness. All those reality TV shows are so ridiculous! Especially the TV shows that give away money and use our society's resources! In cooking shows, can you imagine how much food goes to waste? We could feed so many people with that much food! I don't think hungry people care how the food looks as longs as it is eatable. And those "real" cop, detective, and doctor TV shows. How many resources are wasted just so a couple thousand teenagers can live in 1 hour of "fantasy"? I am especially talking about the new TV show "Take the Money and Run". Do we really have that many extra detectives to use as TV props? I am absolutely sure there are a lot of real cases they could be solving! And all that money they give away in al those shows! Seriously! You can get 1,000,000 for say "deal"? We could use that money for so much more! School funding for example would be a thousand times more useful. We could give people EDUCATION, yes it still has some value, and they could make their OWN MONEY! The problem is: TELEVISION IS ADDICTING. Everyone watches it and it keeps growing. Television watchers support the poverty in this world. If no one watched TV, the producers would have to use the money for something else, hopefully something more useful. I will NOT WATCH REALITY TV FOR A MONTH!
Labels:
poverty,
television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment